Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Eldar Alaitoc Fire Prism (OOP)





I finally pushed through and finished my second Fire Prism.  Now this is the older OOP version and find nothing positive about it over the current style beyond providing some variation.  It's my standard Alaitoc scheme with nothing really new going on.

I did finally get my desktop back up and running with Photoshop and all that.  That combined with my new light box has really helped my picture production.

I have a Falcon that is just about finished.  There is also the gaggle of Jetbikes that need to be finished.  Maybe when some of that is cleared I start on the Dire Avengers.  I have 3 War Walkers that need to be started.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! Love how the stripes turned out - that's a great looking Fire Prism!

    ReplyDelete