Monday, February 9, 2015

Harlequin Solitaire






So I got myself to the gaming store today and picked me up some Harlequins.  I got a Troupe box and a Solitaire.  I've got them all assembled and I really like everything so far.  I was apprehensive about getting a Troupe box seeing as I have 16 Players and 2 Masters, but I couldn't pass up those beatiful models.  The extra bits are welcome as well.

I cannot explain how much I love this Solitaire model.  It's dynamic, but still very understated.  Compared to the old school Solitaires from the late 90s, this is just amazing.  I chose to leave off the phase out bit off the cloak.  I just don't like it.

Paint scheme wise it's a very limited palette.  The model is predominately black and several shades of purple.  It definitely gets some inspiration from the GW paint scheme, but I changed some things to fit my Eldar aesthetic.  

Next up are the Troupers.  I chose not to build a Troupe Master and went with six Players.  I would really like to get them done by the time the new Jetbikes drop, so I have my work cut out for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment