Another Player done and in the case.
I find myself loving these new Harlequins more and more every minute I work on them. The length and shape of the ribbon on this model would be impossible in metal and a mess in resin. The simple elegance this sculpt has is so nice.
The scheme has not changed for this model for the most part. I did make one change though. I used a blue dry paint instead of the hard white highlight. It's more subtle and photographs much better. I generally do not like dry-brushing, but this works for me here.
I switched over to my 50 mm lens and it seems to handle the pure white mask better. It still isn't optimal, but it isn't a complete washout.
I don't foresee another Player tomorrow. I just didn't have the time with work to get any work done. Stranger things have happened though.