Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Reaper Oloch the Warpriest



So I picked up and painted this guy a number of weeks back for the Kingmaker campaign that I'm playing in.  Its from the Iconic line of Pathfinder models.  


It's a Warpriest, a class i'm nor really a fan of.  The big thing is that it's a big guy with a greatsword and a follower of Gorum.  Seeing as i'm playing a Cleric of Gorum, it's perfect, almost. Oloch is a Half-Orc and my character is just a human man.  A few snips on the ears and some paint covers it up rather well.






Painting wise, it's pretty straightforward.  I went for a very dirty look for his clothes and armor.  Very reminiscent of my Skaven stuff.  This guy is out in the Green Belt killing Hags and Bandits.  He cares nothing of looking good. 

I have some new Eldar on my table right now.  Who knows, maybe I'll be able to actually finish some of them by the end of the month.


1 comment:

  1. Not bad at all, however, your lack of basing is concerning.

    ReplyDelete