Sunday, December 30, 2012

Empire Middenheim Demigryph Knight


My Empire army is Middenheim themed, but with black/purple/gold instead of the standard colors.  When the newest version of the army book came out I, like everyone else, saw how kick ass the Demigryphons were as a unit.  Even though I like the standard model I couldn't pass up doing a Middenheim giant wolf deal.  The wolf is from the Space Wolves Thunderwolf Cavalry kit.  The legs, torso, and spear are from the actual Demigryphon kit.  The shield, head, cape and shield arm are from the standard Empire Knight kit. I am fairly pleased with the end result.

Paint scheme wise this is my standard color combo for the rest of my Empire army.  The first pic is a much better representation of how the wolf looks.

Now if anyone wants to give me a 25 man Teutogen Guard unit that would be awesome.  Ebay prices for them are just insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment