Monday, April 15, 2013

Eldar Alaitoc Vyper Jetbike





I just found out a new way to strip plastic minis that don't ruin the model.  So I stripped most of my plastic Eldar stuff that looked outdated or just plain bad.  My 3 Vypers are a part of that group.  They had several layers of paint and it was nice to see them looking fresh and clean.

This is the first vehicle i've finished in my new Alaitoc scheme.  My favorite part is definitely the mottled look of the armor.  It meshes with the yellow and wraithbone rather well.  

I hope to finish my Scorpion II heavy tank sometime this week.  It is mostly done and just needs some finishing touches.

2 comments:

  1. How do you strip plastic minis? Btw great job on the eldar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a product they sell at dollar stores called LA Totally Awesome Cleaner. If strips plastic and Forgeworld Resin without any damage to the model.

      Delete