Friday, August 23, 2013

Jetbike-Palooza Update

The Jetbike parking lot on my desk has gotten a bit smaller.  I finished the 3rd Jetlock yesterday and have been doing the finishing touches on the remaining bikes.  It's been raining everyday and been super humid every time I try to prime the Jetbike riders.  With myself being back in school this week I foresee my painting time to be diminished a bit.  I have tentatively slated Sunday as a big painting day, but who knows.

This is my Eldar display case.  It's getting a bit too full with everything I have painted in the last year or so.  I am seriously debating on picking up a second one.  It should be able to hold the vast majority of my Eldar models which I plan on having finished painting in another year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment