So I took a month or so off from painting and such. It was a much needed break really. The Harlies definitely are nice to have mostly done, but the pace was a bit crazy for me.
As you can see here, this is a Harlequin Voidweaver. The unit itself isn't great and the model isn't different enough from the Starweaver in my opinion, but I digress. I kept the basic style of the Starweaver, but just switched around where the colors and patterns went. I also added a diamond with water slide. That was mainly done to break up such a large blue area.
I've got some Wraithguard in the mail. Look for a multi post on those bad boys.