Monday, July 20, 2015

Eldar Swooping Hawks (New Pics)


I got my macro tubes in the mail today.  I thought I would update some pics of my older stuff.










I was never happy with the way the pics of my Swooping Hawks turned out.  The colors were off, they were dark, and the white washed into the background.  I think these came out just a titch better.

The original post didn't get much views and I don't disagree.  It's funny how some better equipment and more experience can make the same model look better.  With the macro tube and a better background more equipped to the task really shows the details of the model and the work I put into them.  

I plan on doing some more photo updates in the coming weeks.  I haven't really painted anything new in months.  I did prime two Wraithguard, but that doesn't really count. 

No comments:

Post a Comment