Thursday, May 4, 2017

Yvraine Emissary of Ynnead

 I finally finished this little lady.  Honestly, I just got tired of her sitting on my desk being mostly done.  Obviously the cat isn't done, that's for a later date most likely.
For the most part, I stuck the her standard paint scheme.  I went a bit brighter on her dress.  It was a lot of fun working on the purple layering.  It's a nice contrast between the top and bottom and then the hair.

As for the hair, I did some stuff I've never gone with.  I started at the bottom with Nuln oil and eventually transitioned into Drakenhoff at the top, the re-layered white on top to clean it back up.  I used the same style with the Drakenhoff on the hips.

I couldn't find a decent look for her skin and took a few tries.  I ended up with a bit darker skin then I had first envisioned, but i'm pretty happy with how it ended up.

Now with her done, I only have The Yncarne left of the Triumvirate.

I still have a bunch of AM stuff laying around.  The Shadowsword is sitting at 95%+, a Valkyrie 80%, and a full squad of Shock Troops at 90%.




No comments:

Post a Comment