Monday, February 6, 2017

Astra Militarum Taurox Prime


Some non-Eldar Stuff!?
As you might notice, this isn't an Eldar model.  Not even Xenos.  My friend is building an AM army and picked up a Tempestus Start Collecting box on sale.  I like assembling stuff, so I took it home to assemble and couldn't help myself from painting it.

I decided to go with the generic base color scheme with this guy.  I think it came out rather serviceable.  

As for the model, it's a bit smaller than I had thought it would be.  It's size is deceptive due to the actual model design.  Assembling it was OK.  As bit too much detail for my tastes that is wasted.  The entire interior is fleshed out and looks nice, but even if you go with an open cupola and open back door, it's mostly wasted. 

I'm working on some Wraith Blades.  Might even finish one of them.







No comments:

Post a Comment