This is a blog for my and some of my friends painting.
Monday, March 9, 2015
[WIP] Harlequin Starweavers
I was not nearly as productive as I wanted today. I did mange to assemble the majority of the two remaining Starweavers. It's a minimal build as to facilitate painting them. I took lessons learned from the first Starweaver to get this build. This should allow me to paint the model easier and more importantly faster.
Picking up some extra hours of work will make my bank account happy, but cut into my painting time. Hopefully, I can get some motivation after work tomorrow to get some base-coating done on these guys.