Thursday, September 4, 2014

Eldar Alaitoc Vyper Squadron




Something crazy happened, I said something in a blog post and it actually happened.  I decided to power through and get my Vyper Squadron up.  I posted the original 17 months back.  It was one of the early finished models of my Eldar re-imaging and the first vehicle.  It's fitting it was the first vehicle because a Vyper was the first Eldar vehicle I ever owned.  The paint scheme of this Vyper was inspired from early work on my Scorpion Super Heavy.

You can tell my priority level for Vypers with a 17 month gap.  They are just outclassed by about every single Fast Attack option, put I still love them.  It's going to be a few more years until a new Eldar Codex is released.  Maybe by then they can figure out these little guys. 

Yriel is coming along swimmingly.  I've come to an impasse though.  I'm painting him in Alaitoc colors, but his backpack/banner poles have iconography from Iyanden.  

No comments:

Post a Comment