The Shadowsword I've talked about multiple times has finally seen completion. It's so nice having this big thing off the painting table.
Pretty standard paint scheme that I've been doing for all the Astra Militarum stuff to date. Nothing really new or interesting on that front.
As for the model, I find it kinda meh. This thing was a pile of shit when I got my hands on it. It was poorly assembled, no flash removed, and painted a god awful red with no primer. I had to break it down as much as I safely could. It's still not super great, but it's passable. My buddy had to order a sponson sprue so I could finish the model. With 8th edition I'm not sure how much play this beast will get, but the new split fire rules will benefit greatly.
I've been spending more and more time with my Harlequins the last few weeks. I have a big order of them coming in so I want to get the half dozen Players done before it comes in.